There’s not a whole lot of things better than a hot, relaxing bath or shower at the end of a long day, but it’s even better if you team it with some quality bath linen. Browse a range of super soft towels, to super snug bathrobes.
Your babies and children mean the world to you, so you want to be confident that they are happy and healthy, day and night. Our beautiful, soft baby & child bedding will help them have the best start in life.
Experience a luxury towel like no other with our Lazy Linen towels. With a hefty 600 GSM weight, it’s thicker and plusher than standard towels. It’s also made from the finest 95% Turkish cotton, with the remaining 5% made up of a luxury linen blend across its ruffled border.
This towel is available in hand towel, bath towel, or bath sheet form and 6 colours; charcoal, linen, mellow pink, navy, sage, and white.
About Lazy Linen
Linen has much lower environmental impact than normal cotton. The flax plant which it is made from, is much less water intensive than the cotton plant and requires very little if any artificial fertilisers or insecticides, it is naturally insect repellent. The plant bi-products like seeds and oils are also used in food production processes so there is very little waste. With our Lazy Linen we carry on this important sustainable message by having zero plastic packaging.
Made from a combination of 95% Turkish cotton and a 5% linen blend ruffled border
600 GSM weight, making it thick and plush
Hand towel, bath towel, or bath sheet variations
Choose from 6 colours; charcoal, linen, mellow pink, navy, sage, and white
Get all the latest news, offers and exclusive discounts, direct to your inbox.